Sunday 5 September 2010

Welcome to MIND CRUSH!

Hi, and welcome to MIND CRUSH! the Yu-Gi-Oh analogue of my well-known-but-not-exactly-giant Warhams Blog, Mind War FTW.

Basically, I set this up in case I feel the need for YGO related blogging, cos I don't want to sully what is primarily a 40k blog by spamming Deck lists and recollections of spectacular trades etc.  It won't even be as frequently updated as MWFTW, most likely, so don't feel bad if you can't be arsed to check more than once a week.  As I get back into the game more properly (ie, once I see the true horror that is Synchro turn 1 victory 1st hand!) I've little doubt that I will post a bit more.  For now, all I can offer are recollections of the game back before I quit 3 years ago, my current decklist, and smug comments about how I always rated cards like Ordeal of a Traveller, Needle Ceiling and Rescue Cat that have since come into their own.  Hell, I always loved Desert Sunlight too.  And Compulsory Evacuation Device, before it became cool, though Monarchs became pretty big not long afterwards, and kinda killed it.

Anyway, welcome to the blog!

1 comment: